Air Fryer Shrimp Tikka - Hariyali Shrimp Tikka
This shrimp recipe is delcious and a quick weeknight meal.
- 2.5 cups shrimp (large frozen and deveined)
- 2 Serrano peppers (hari mirch)
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves (dhaniya ke patte)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves (pudeene kee pattiyaan)
- 3 tbsp oil of choice (divided)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric (haldi)
- 1.5 tsp mango powder (amchur)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin (jeera powder)
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander (dhaniya powder)
- 1 tsp red chili powder (cayenne pepper)
Thaw the frozen shrimp.
Grind the Serrano peppers, water, cilantro, and mint leaves in a blender.
Mix 1.5 tbsp oil with all the other ingredients except shrimp. Stir well.
Add shrimp in the marinade and coat it well. Let it sit in the marinade for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
When you are ready to cook, rub inside of air fryer basket with oil.
Preheat the air fryer at 350°F for 5 minutes.
Once it is preheated, place shrimp in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Do not overcoat the shrimp with the excess marinade. Discard the left over marinade.
Air fry at 350°F for 7 minutes. Flip the shrimp with silicone tongs and air fry for another 5 minutes at 350°F.
Remove the air fried shrimp.