ref="#wprm-recipe-container-501" data-recipe="501" style="color: #333333;" class="wprm-recipe-jump wprm-recipe-link wprm-jump-to-recipe-shortcode wprm-block-text-normal">Jump to Recipe
Instant Pot Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
I love making this spicy buffalo chicken dip. It is so easy to throw together on a short notice and extremely delicious. I normally make this at my kids soccer parties, or when I have pot lucks, and of course during Super Bowl parties.The recipe is very cheesy, delicious, and scores major points with all my guests. I pressure cook the chicken in the instant pot, mix all the ingredients and then bake it.
- 1.5 lbs chicken breasts (2 breasts) (roughly 2.5 cups when shredded)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 13 oz bottle hot wing sauce
- 1 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup Monterrey jack shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp oil for greasing the pan
- Select manual on the instant pot for ten minutes. (will take about 6 minutes for the pressure to build up).
- Add 1 cup water and 2 chicken breasts and turn on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes. When done quick release.
- Open the lid and transfer the chicken breasts to a plate. Use 2 forks to shred.
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees and grease a 8 to 9 inch baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix shredded chicken, hot wing sauce, and ranch. Add half quantity of the cheddar and Monterrey jack cheese. Add the cream cheese and stir.
- Transfer the mixture into the baking dish and even out the top. Add the remaining 2 cheeses and all of the mozzarella cheese on the top.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until the cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips, carrots, celery or crackers.