Spread the love
Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats with Dark Chocolate
This recipe is as simple as it gets. Oats are mixed in milk, greek yogurt, and chia seeds until they are creamy. These oats make the perfect meal-prep snack/breakfast. It takes about 5 minutes to whip it together. I make different overnight oats and this one is one of my favorite. All you need to do is mix the ingredients and keep them in the refrigerator overnight.For this recipe, you need chopped strawberries, chia seeds, low fat milk, greek yogurt, maple syrup, old fashioned oats, and dark chocolate chips.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1.5 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberries chopped (either thawed, or fresh)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp chopped dark chocolate (I used Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips)
- Mix all the ingredients well and store in a refrigerator overnight. Enjoy in the morning..