This Indian Mixed Vegetables – Stir Fry Vegetables recipe is packed with vegetables like peas, carrots, , bell pepper and cauliflower. The veggies are stir fried with simple Indian spices.
This is the perfect vegan meal when you want to make something quick and delicious.
What do I need to make Indian Mixed Vegetables – Stir Fry Vegetables?
Peas (frozen or fresh), potatoes, cauliflower, green beans, bellpepper, carrot, oil, cumin seeds, whole black cardamom pod, cashew nuts, tomato pureee, onion, Kashmiri Chili powder. ground turmeric, ground cumin, ground coriander, ground fennel, salt, ground ginger, serrano peppers, cilantro, and Kasuri Methi.
How do I make this recipe?
First rinse and chop the onions, and cilantro finely. Second, puree the tomato. Third rinse and chop the green beans and carrots to 3 inch pieces. Further chop the cauliflower and bell pepper to bite size pieces. Finally, chop the potatoes to 4 to 5 inch cubes.
You can also try some of our Instant Pot recipes
Tried this recipe yet? Give us a rating, comment below in the reply section and let us know what you think. Follow us on Instagram @Fastcurries and Facebook @Fastcurries
Moreover, try some of our other recipes
Indian Mixed Vegetables – Stir Fry Vegetables
- 4 tbsp oil of choice
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 whole black cardamom pods (kali elaichi)
- 1/4 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1 onion, small (1/3 cup)
- 1 tsp salt (add 1/4 tsp later if needed)
- 1 tomato large (3/4 cup pureed)
- 1 tbsp kashmiri chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric (haldi)
- 1 tsp ground cumin (jeera powder)
- 1 tsp ground coriander (dhaniya powder)
- 1 tsp ground fennel (saunf powder)
- 1 cup water
- 1 serrano pepper (slit but still intact)
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasui methi)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Rinse and chop the onions, and cilantro finely.
- Puree the tomato.
- Rinse and chop the green beans and carrots to 3 inch pieces. Chop the cauliflower and bell pepper to bite size pieces. Chop the potatoes to 4 to 5 inch cubes. Rinse and slit the serrano pepper but keep it intact.
- When you are ready to cook in a large, heavy-bottom skillet/pot, heat oil over high heat.
- Add in cumin seeds and black cardamom pod.
- When the cumin seeds splutter add in cashew nuts and stir. Saute for about 30 seconds and then add in onions and stir.
- Add in salt and stir. Furthermore add in tomato puree and stir well. Next add in Kashmiri Chili powder, ground turmeric, ground cumin, and stir. Further add in ground coriander and ground fennel and stir.
- Add in the mixed vegetables and stir. Let it saute for a minute to 2 minutes. Next add in 1 cup water, stir, add in serrano pepper, ginger garlic paste and stir.
- Furthermore cover with a lid and cook on low heat for 10 -15 minutes or until the veggies are cooked. Finally add in Kasuri methi, and cilantro. Turn off heat and serve with a side of rice or roti.