Easy, spicy, delicious, and packed with plant protein, this Easy Spicy Peanut Masala – Peanut Chaat recipe makes for a quick snack the whole family will love.
Roasted spicy peanuts take on a wonderful flavor and they seem to work well with whatever spices or herbs you add.
This recipe is easy to make and comes together fast. It’s perfect for a snack or an appetizer. Since it is protein packed it will leave you feeling satisfied for hours.
This is an utterly scrumptious, super-flavorful snack that happens to be one of the fastest ways to satisfy a craving. In India, roasted peanuts are typically served as an appetizer or a side with drinks.
What ingredients do I need to make Easy Spicy Peanut Masala – Peanut Chaat?
Roasted and salted peanuts, Kashmiri chili powder, black salt, oil of choice and ground cumin. Additionally, you can add these other ingredients. This is totally optional. Onions, cilantro, lemon juice, and serrano peppers.
I used readily available roasted and salted peanuts to save time. (Planters brand). If you use raw peanuts make sure you dry roast them on a pan on medium heat with a little bit of salt.
How do I make this recipe?
Tried this recipe yet? Give us a rating, comment below in the reply section and let us know what you think. Follow us on Instagram @Fastcurries and Facebook @Fastcurries
Moreover, try some of our other recipes
You can also try some of our Instant Pot recipes
Easy Spicy Peanut Masala – Peanut Chaat
Optional but highly recommended
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped finely)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (choped finely)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 serrano pepper (chopped finely)
- When you are ready to cook in a large, heavy-bottom skillet/pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add in the roasted salted peanuts.
- Add in the spices (Kashmiri chili powder, black salt, and ground cumin). Moreover, stir well.
- Further let it cook for about a minute to 2 minutes on medium heat. Additionally turn of the heat and serve.
Optional garnish but highly recommnded
- This recipe tastes good as is. However if you like you can add an extra zing to it by mixing in chopped onions, cilantro, serrano peppers, and lemon juice before serving.