Everyone loves this Rose Stuffed Dates – Dates with Rooh Afza and Pistachios recipe with a fabulous pistachio topping and soft dates. After the first bite, people always ask for the recipe. You won’t believe how EASY it is! The stuffing is soft and fluffy, while still being super moist. It’s full of rich rose and pistachio flavor. I’m so excited. You are going to love it too!
Moreover, you can make a batch of them and store them in the refrigerator in an air-tight container. Then just grab one when you need a little bite!
While I do enjoy eating dates on their own, they turned out to be even more delicious when stuffed with a pleasant combination of cream cheese, Rooh Afza, and pistachios. The taste of this combination is so awesome! Please believe me that these Stuffed Dates are one of my favorite appetizers or even dessert recipe to make, serve, and also eat.
Ingredients needed for Rose Stuffed Dates – Dates with Rooh Afza and Pistachios
Cream cheese, honey, Rooh Afza, pistachios, dried rose petals, and dates.
First, prepare yourself for the quickest and easiest snack to make ever!
How to make the mix –
First, in a bowl add in cream cheese, honey, Rooh Afza and mix well. I used a hand blender to blend it. Second, remove the pits from all the dates. Third, gently split each date so it breaks halfway open. Further, lay the dates on a plate. Furthermore, with a teaspoon, gently put a dollop of the Roof Afza cream cheese mix inside each date and squeeze it together, as if to close it up again. Finally, top off with pistachios and dried rose petals.
Tried this recipe yet? Also, give us a rating, comment below in the reply section and let us know what you think. Moreover, Follow us on Instagram @Fastcurries and Facebook @Fastcurries
Moreover, try some of our other air fryer recipes:
Additionally, try some of our other recipes:
Rose Stuffed Dates – Dates with RoohAfza and Pistachios
- 10 – 12 Dates
- 1/2 cup Cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Rooh Afza
- 4 tbsp roasted pistachios
- 1/2 tbsp dried rose petals (optional)
- In a bowl add in cream cheese, honey, Rooh Afza and mix well. I used a hand blender to blend the mix. Remove the pits from all the dates.
- Coarsely grind the pistachios in a mortar and pestle.
- Gently split each date so it breaks halfway open. Further, lay the dates on a plate.
- With a teaspoon, gently put a dollop of the Roof Afza cream cheese mix inside each date and squeeze it together, as if to close it up again
- Top off with pistachios and dried rose petals. Serve as a dessert or snack. This can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days.