This Raspberry Chia Pudding – Overnight Easy Pudding is awesome, and easy to whip up. You can make it night before and therefore enjoy it for breakfast without any hassle. I say its quick and easy because there is no whisking on the stovetop, and no baking required.
What ingredients do I need to make this easy, quick, delicious breakfast recipe?
- Fresh raspberries
- Milk- I have used reduced-fat milk (2%). However, you can choose any milk of choice. As for the plant-based milk, you can use soy, oat, hemp, cashew, almond, rice, coconut, whatever you prefer.
- Vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- Chia seeds
- And a glass container with a lid.
How to make Raspberry Chia Pudding – Overnight Easy Pudding?
First, this recipe is super simple, requiring just 5 basic ingredients that is totally versatile. Second, to make this recipe, rinse the raspberries and place them in a high-speed blender. Further add in milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Blend it until it’s a smooth and fine raspberry milk.
This recipe will keep 4-5 days in the fridge, so it’s great for meal prep.
Tried this recipe yet? Give us a rating, comment below in the reply section and let us know what you think. Follow us on Instagram @Fastcurries and Facebook @Fastcurries
Additionally, try some of our other recipes:
Also try some of our Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes.
Raspberry Chia Pudding – Overnight Easy Pudding
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh (plus a few to top off)
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used reduced-fat milk (2%)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 3/4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Rinse the raspberries and place them in a high-speed blender. Further add in milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Blend it until it's a smooth and fine raspberry milk.
- Fill the raspberry milk mixture in a glass container and add the chia seeds. Give it a good mix, cover the container and place it in the fridge to thicken a bit for about 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Top with a few raspberries before serving.