This Raspberry Chia Pudding – Overnight Easy Pudding is awesome, and easy to whip up. You can make it night before and therefore enjoy it for breakfast without any hassle. I say its quick and easy because there is no whisking on the stovetop, and no baking required.
What ingredients do I need to make this easy, quick, delicious breakfast recipe?
- Fresh raspberries
- Milk- I have used reduced-fat milk (2%). However, you can choose any milk of choice. As for the plant-based milk, you can use soy, oat, hemp, cashew, almond, rice, coconut, whatever you prefer.
- Vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- Chia seeds
- And a glass container with a lid.
How to make Raspberry Chia Pudding – Overnight Easy Pudding?
First, this recipe is super simple, requiring just 5 basic ingredients that is totally versatile. Second, to make this recipe, rinse the raspberries and place them in a high-speed blender. Further add in milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Blend it until it’s a smooth and fine raspberry milk.
This recipe will keep 4-5 days in the fridge, so it’s great for meal prep.
Tried this recipe yet? Give us a rating, comment below in the reply section and let us know what you think. Follow us on Instagram @Fastcurries and Facebook @Fastcurries
Additionally, try some of our other recipes:
Spinach Mango Banana Smoothie – Green Plant-based
Spinach Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Vegan
Cherry and Dark Chocolate Overnight Oats
Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats with Dark Chocolate
Greek Yogurt Whipped Cream Fruit Dessert
Also try some of our Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes.
Raspberry Chia Pudding – Overnight Easy Pudding
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh (plus a few to top off)
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used reduced-fat milk (2%)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 3/4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Rinse the raspberries and place them in a high-speed blender. Further add in milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Blend it until it's a smooth and fine raspberry milk.
- Fill the raspberry milk mixture in a glass container and add the chia seeds. Give it a good mix, cover the container and place it in the fridge to thicken a bit for about 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Top with a few raspberries before serving.
You must log in to post a comment.