For all the mango lovers out there, this Spinach Mango Banana Smoothie – Green Plant-based smoothie recipe is made for you.
I love this simple green smoothie because it comes together in seconds. Also, It’s creamy, fruity, filling, and not too sweet. Just throw everything in your blender and Voila! It’s ready. Start energizing your day with a mix of natural sugars, vitamins, and minerals from this awesome smoothie.
I love smoothies and can have them every day. As the ingredients are so minimal, this breakfast treat is quick to make as well as delicious. Do you like smoothies the whole year around or just during the hot summer months?
The taste of spinach is masked by both mango and banana. I have the Nutribullet, 4 step blender and the Instant Pot Ace Blender and they both work fine. I have no issue blending this up, but if your smoothie gets stuck, just add a bit more milk until you can get it moving.
Ingredients needed for this Spinach Mango Banana Smoothie – Green Plant-based smoothie:
- Mango: I have used frozen mango chunks. Ultra-Organics from Costco. You can choose your brand of choice. Additionally, use can also use fresh mango.
- Almond milk: My smoothie-go to. This is a plant-based smoothie (no dairy), but feel free to use any milk you like.
- Spinach: Spinach should be added to smoothies raw. As for me, I use organic baby spinach. You can use both regular spinach or frozen spinach.
This smoothie contains a frozen fruit, so having a powerful blender is best.
Prep all of the smoothie ingredients: peel and cut the banana into slices. If using fresh mango, rinse, peel and chop it.
Place all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender.
Blend everything up until smooth. If you’d like a thinner smoothie, add in a bit more milk.
Pour into 2 glasses and serve.
To store: Place smoothie in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
Tried this recipe yet? Give us a rating, comment below in the reply section and let us know what you think.
Try some of our other recipes:
Cherry and Dark Chocolate Overnight Oats
Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats with Dark Chocolate
Greek Yogurt Whipped Cream Fruit Dessert
Spinach Mango Banana Smoothie – Green Plant-based
- 1 banana, medium (1 cup chopped)
- 1 cup mango chunks, frozen (you can also use fresh)
- 3/4 cup spinach
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Peel and cut the banana into slices. If using fresh mango, rinse, peel and chop it.
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender. Blend everything up until smooth. If you’d like a thinner smoothie, add in a bit more milk.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve.
You must log in to post a comment.