Are you tired of the same old side dishes at dinner time? Do you want to impress your dinner guests with a creamy, flavorful mushroom recipe? Are you a fan of mushrooms? Do you love creamy and flavorful dishes? Then you’re in for a treat with this Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe – Easy Mushroom recipe! Look no further than this delicious cream of mushroom recipe!
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe – Easy Mushroom:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced (3/4 tbsp)
- 8 oz chopped baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, to garnish
How do I make this recipe?
To start, rinse and clean the mushrooms and pat them dry. Next, melt two tablespoons of butter and one tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are browned, which should take around 5 minutes.
Once the mushrooms are browned, add six minced cloves of garlic, 1/2 cup of heavy cream, 1/3 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder, 3/4 teaspoon of dried oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme to the skillet.
Cook the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thick and creamy. Add Salt and pepper to the mixture to taste, and garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
The combination of garlic, cream, and parmesan cheese creates a rich and savory sauce that pairs perfectly with the earthy flavor of the mushrooms. The crushed pepper adds a little bit of heat, while the dried oregano and thyme add depth and complexity to the dish.
This creamy mushroom recipe is not only delicious but also incredibly easy to make. With just a few simple steps, you can have a gourmet side dish on the table in no time.
If you’re looking to switch up your dinner routine, this creamy mushroom recipe is the perfect addition to any meal. It’s also a great option for those following a low-carb or keto diet, as mushrooms are a low-carb vegetable that is packed with nutrients.
Not only is this cream of mushroom recipe delicious, it is also easy to make. With just a few simple steps, you can have a gourmet side dish on the table in no time. So the next time you’re in need of a side dish that is sure to impress, give this cream of mushroom recipe a try!
Tried this recipe yet? Also, Give us a rating, comment below in the reply section and let us know what you think. Further, Follow us on Instagram @Fastcurries and Facebook @Fastcurries
Moreover, try some of our other recipes
Moreover, try some of our other recipes. Also try some of our Instant Pot recipes.
Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe – Easy Mushroom
- 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced (3/4 tbsp)
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms (white mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper (reduce if you cant tolerate heat)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley (to garnish, optional)
- Rinse and clean the mushrooms and pat dry. Slice the mushrooms into thin pieces.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they are browned, which should take about 5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic, heavy cream, grated parmesan cheese, crushed pepper, onion powder, dried oregano, and dried thyme to the skillet.
- Cook the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thick and creamy.
- Salt and pepper the mixture to taste. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.