If you love chicken wings from places like Wingstop or Applebee’s, then you’ll enjoy these Air Fryer Buffalo Wings – Chicken Wings. These crispy wings are a must-have for parties, game days, or even weeknight dinners.
These lip-smacking wings are coated in a fiery sauce, and they tend to vanish rather quickly! While most buffalo wings you’re served in restaurants are deep fried, these buffalo wings are air fried.
Chicken wings – For Air Fryer Buffalo Wings – Chicken Wings
A store-bought package of chicken wings usually contains drummettes and wingettes or flats. Drumettes and wingettes are generally used in most chicken wing recipes and wing tips are discarded. Here is a link on how to cut wings.
What ingredients do I need to make Air Fryer Buffalo Wings – Chicken Wings?
Chicken wings, Wings sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot Wings Sauce), unsalted butter, Kosher salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder and onion powder.
How do I make this recipe?
First, dry out the chicken wings with paper towels. Second, add in the dry spices – Kosher salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder and onion powder.
Third, pre-heat the air fryer at 380 degrees for 3 minutes. Then, place chicken wings in basket and cook at 380 degrees for 25 minutes. Further, flip them at the 15 minute mark.
Tried this recipe yet? Give us a rating, comment below in the reply section and let us know what you think. Also, follow us on Instagram @Fastcurries and Facebook @Fastcurries Tag us on Instagram @Fastcurries. Would love to see your creation.
Moreover, try some of our other recipes
Turkey Breast with Gravy – Instant Pot Turkey Breast Roast
Instant Pot Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Air Fryer Buffalo Wings – Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings (about 20 separated wings & drumettes, or 10 whole chicken wings)
- 3/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Dry out the chicken wings with paper towels. Add in the dry spices – Kosher salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Pre-heat the air fryer at 380 degrees for 3 minutes. Then, place chicken wings in basket and cook at 380 degrees for 25 minutes. Don't overcrowd the basket. Further, flip them at the 15-minute mark.
- While the wings are cooking, heat butter on low – medium heat in a deep pan, and once melted combine the Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. Sit well and set aside.
- Remove the wings from the air fryer and toss with the buffalo wing sauce and butter mix. Serve immediately.
You must log in to post a comment.