Delicious Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats made with chia seeds, Greek yogurt and maple syrup. This recipe is convenient because it’s healthy, balanced, portable and quick that will keep you full and satisfied! A prompt and easy way to start the day!
What ingredients do I need to make Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats?
Liquids: I use unsweetened almond milk. Feel free to use milk of choice.
Sweetener: Pure maple syrup is my sweetener of choice when making oatmeal. Feel free to use a sweetener of choice like honey, coconut sugar, brown sugar, or raw sugar stirred in.
Spices: ground ginger and ground clove.
Additionally, you will need half an apple, Chia seeds, Greek yogurt, and old-fashioned oats/rolled oats. I wouldn’t recommend steel cut oats as steel cut oats don’t work for overnight oats. Chia seeds help thicken the dish and provides a perfect texture.
How to make this recipe?
Firstly, core and dice the apple to ¼ th inch cubes. You can peel it if you wish. I typically don’t peel the apple.
Add almond milk and Greek yogurt to a medium bowl and stir until well combined and creamy. Further add in ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground clove, maple syrup, and chia seeds and stir. Finally, Stir in oats, and chopped apple.
Place it in a mason jar or plastic container, then cover and place in fridge overnight. Store overnight oats in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Tried this recipe yet? Give us a rating, comment below in the reply section and let us know what you think. Follow us on Instagram @fastcurries and like us on Facebook.
Also, try some of our other recipes:
Spinach Mango Banana Smoothie – Green Plant-based
Spinach Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Vegan
Cherry and Dark Chocolate Overnight Oats
Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats with Dark Chocolate
Greek Yogurt Whipped Cream Fruit Dessert
Additionally, try some of our Instant Pot recipes.
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- 1/2 medium apple (cored and diced to 1/4th inch cubes) Peeling is optional
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground ginger
- pinch of ground clove
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (add more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (quaker /rolled oats)
- Core and dice half the apple to ¼ th inch cubes. You can peel it if you wish. I typically don’t peel the apple.
- Add almond milk and Greek yogurt to a medium bowl and stir until well combined and creamy. Further add in ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground clove, maple syrup, and chia seeds and stir. Finally, Stir in oats, and chopped apple.
- Place it in a mason jars or plastic container, then cover and place in fridge overnight. Enjoy it as breakfast in the morning.
You must log in to post a comment.