This creamy Avocado Spinach Banana Smoothie – Green Smoothie is easy to make, requiring just a few ingredients. Moreover, it is perfect for a simple on-the-go breakfast.
Ingredients needed to make Avocado Spinach Banana Smoothie – Green Smoothie
Banana: I love to incorporate a ripe banana in a smoothie. Bananas add the sweetness to the smoothie and offset the nuttiness of the avocado. But if you want it sweeter you could add sugar.
Almond milk: My smoothie-go to. This is a plant-based smoothie (no dairy), but feel free to use any non-dairy milk you like. I say non dairy because we are adding lime juice to it.
Having a powerful blender is best.
Avocado: Adds a great creamy texture to the smoothie.
Additionally, you will need spinach, fresh lime, and ginger.
Because this smoothie uses natural, real, and healthy ingredients, it tastes so invigorating and is worthwhile.
First, prep all of the smoothie ingredients: peel and cut the banana and avocado to mid sized pieces.
Second, place all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender.
Finally, blend everything up until smooth. Also, if you’d like a thinner smoothie, add in a bit more almond milk.
Tried this recipe yet? Give us a rating, comment below in the reply section and let us know what you think. Follow us on Instagram @Fastcurries and Facebook @Fastcurries Also, tag us and share if you have tried out recipes. Tag us on @fastcurries. We would love to see your creation.
Additionally, try some of our other recipes:
Moreover, try some of our other air fryer recipes
Avocado Spinach Banana Smoothie – Green Smoothie
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 and 1/2 cups almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 medium banana, ripe (1 cup chopped)
- 1/2 avocado (3/4 cup chopped)
- 1/2 inch, ginger piece (peeled)
- 1/2 lime juice (2 tsps lime juice)
- Prep all of the smoothie ingredients: peel and cut the banana and avocado to mid sized pieces.
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Blend everything up until smooth. Also, if you’d like a thinner smoothie, add in a bit more almond milk.